Specialized Truck Equipment Insurance
Specialized truck equipment companies need insurance to address their specific needs. Having appropriate insurance is essential to protecting the company’s future financial well-being.
What Insurance Does a Specialized Truck Equipment Company Need?
Depending on the details of your business and your company’s structure and functions, your agent may recommend that you purchase the following insurance policies:
- General liability insurance helps provide coverage if an accident or equipment malfunction causes third-party injuries or property damage.
- Property insurance helps pay to repair or replace the company’s property and buildings after a covered incident or accident.
- Workers’ compensation insurance helps the company financially support employees who suffer work-related injuries or illnesses.
- Commercial auto insurance provides liability coverage and may also help protect the company’s vehicles, depending on the chosen coverage.
- Umbrella insurance helps provide coverage for liability claims that exceed the limits of the company’s other liability policies.
- Customer vehicle insurance helps cover vehicles in the company’s custody or care.
- Vehicles held for sale insurance helps cover vehicles for sale while located on the company’s lot.
- Dealer plate insurance helps provide coverage if a vehicle for sale is in an accident during pickup or delivery while using dealer plates.
Specialized truck equipment insurance policies cover a wide range of perils, and it’s crucial to work with an experienced agent to get appropriate insurance coverage for your company. Contact Elite Insurance Group today to learn more about your options and get a quote.