Financial services companies help business owners and individuals access financial products, such as mortgages, auto insurance policies and loans. Professionals in the financial services industry take on essential responsibilities when advising clients about increasing wealth, managing risk and meeting future financial needs.
What Insurance Does a Financial Services Business Need?
In addition to workers’ compensation insurance, commercial property insurance and liability insurance, firms that provide financial services may also benefit from tailoring their insurance coverage to include the following:
- Errors and omissions (E&O) insurance
- Directors, officers and entity liability coverage (D&O) insurance
- Employment practices liability (EPL) coverage
Insurance agents with financial services clients may recommend tailoring coverage to include the following:
- Crime coverage
- Cyber liability insurance
- Umbrella insurance
- Kidnap and ransom insurance
- Fiduciary liability coverage
- Multinational insurance
- General partners liability
Work with your agent to discuss what coverages may be right for your company.
Insurance for Your Financial Services Company
Contact Elite Insurance Group today to learn more about how suitable business insurance can help protect your financial services company.